Planet Surf Camps – Terms & Conditions
To validate your inscription and confirm your booking at Planet Surf Camps, the total amount or advanced payment of the required services must be paid.
You can find all the bank details in the confirmation letter, which we will send you by e-mail once you fill in the form on our website.
The booking will be considered as valid when the required amount has been transferred to our bank account, and you have received an e-mail with the confirmation of your booking details.
* The personal details of each participant are compulsory in the registration.
* The participants’ minimum age is 18 years old.
* Planet Surf Camps reserves the right to make modifications, but only if these modifications do not change the essential services or due to unexpected and uncontrollable situations.
* Booking changes depend on availability and it involves a surcharge of 20€, due to administrative reasons. You will receive a booking change once the surcharge is paid.
* Images of your stay at Planet Surf Camps are only used for publicity or promotional purposes as web site, flyers, brochures,…
* Customer must be physically fit and capable to swim. The client confirms that from a medical point of view, there is nothing that prevents him/her to exercise the sport of surfing or bodyboard. We require that you communicate us any considered aspects: allergies, disabilities, medical incapacities etc.
* Each customer is responsible of the Planet Surf Camps’s equipment during its use, and accepts the responsibility to replace it in case of lost or serious damage. The customer has to pay the lost or damaged equipment which automatically becomes property of the customer.
The cancellation will be valid the day we receive it. Due to administrative reasons and expenses, we will never refund the total amount of the booking.
* We will return you 75% of the total amount, when the cancellation is made one month before the start of the Surf Camp.
* We will return you 50% of the total amount, when the cancellation is produced until two weeks before Surf Camp start.
* Within less than two weeks before the start of the Surf Camp, we do not refund.
* We recommend you to contract a travel insurance.
Planet Surf Camps does not accept any responsibilities and any pay backs in the following circumstances.
* When the client is responsible for the incorrect delivery of the services.
* When the defective services are due to third parties or occur in an unpredictable manner.
* When the services can not be provided, due to circumstances beyond the control of the company. These are unusual and unpredictable circumstances with unexpected consequences such as natural disasters or meteorological aspects etc.
* When the incorrect delivery of the services is caused by happenings at Planet Surf Camps, even tough all the diligences were taken, but still could neither be predicted nor prevented.
* When happenings outside the camp, during the travel to and from the camp and outside of course hours, occur.
* Clients have to listen to the instructions of our staff and to follow Planet Surf Camps’s regulations. In case of not doing so and behaving irresponsible the company will take the necessary measurements, prior notification, such as the exclusion of the camp or the courses.
For medical assistance during your stay at Planet Surf Camps, each client ought to have:
* medical card and insurance or contract a travel insurance.
Country of Jurisdiction: Spain
By paying the services at the camp you automatically accept the previous terms and conditions.
Planet Surf Camps
C/ Villalba Hervas, nº 5, 7º Prta. Drcha.
38002 Santa Cruz de Tenerife
Santa Cruz de Tenerife
Tlf: ++0034 662603040