General Terms & Conditions
Surf Travel and Adventures S.L. is a tour operator. The organizer of a booked journey or tourist service in each case results from the tender, it is also named in the booking confirmation again as an organizer.
Terms and Conditions of Surf Travel and Adventures S.L. as tour operator
These conditions govern the legal relationship between the Surf Travel and Adventures S.L. and the customer if and to which extent the Surf Travel and Adventures S.L. itself acts as tour operator.
1. Booking of the trip / travel requirements for the participants / contract
1.1 With the travel registration (booking) the customer of Surf Travel and Adventures S.L. offers binding on the conclusion of a travel contract. The minimum age for participating in a holiday with Surf Travel and Adventures S.L. is 18 years. For guests who have not yet completed their 18th birthday at the beginning of the journey, the written consent of the parent or guardian is required and submitted with the travel registration.
1.2 The conference organized by the Surf Travel and Adventures S.L. provide due to their sporty character increased demands on fitness and health. The customer should make this decision prior to his booking conscious and are looking in doubt, advice.
1.3 The travel contract is only concluded when the Surf Travel and Adventures S.L. received the customer a corresponding booking confirmation as a PDF or in any other written form. On his journey registration the customer but no longer than 14 days from receipt of the application is pending the adoption by Surf Travel and Adventures S.L., tied with this.
1.4 Changing or supplementary agreements to the advertised by Surf Travel and Adventures S.L. – see paragraph 17 – or these travel conditions require an explicit agreement with the Surf Travel and Adventures S.L., which should be taken for reasons of proof in writing. Service providers (eg transport companies) and promoting travel agencies are not authorized to make contradictory or supplementary agreements.
2. Bringing additional services through Surf Travel and Adventures S.L.
If in addition to a contract concluded with Surf Travel and Adventures S.L. travel contract expressly in foreign name travel programs or individual tourist services of other providers (eg flights, car hire etc.) conveys, as far as, the intermediary conditions of Surf Travel and Adventures S.L. The conclusion of the arranged contract and its contents is subject to the relevant legal provisions and, where applicable under the terms of the respective contractual partner, provided that these are included as part of the contract.
3. Data Protection / Executive carriers
3.1 The captured due to the registration data of travelers are used exclusively for the processing of travel and customer care. On the right of appeal pursuant to § 28 Abs.4 Federal Data Protection Act should be noted, is sufficient short message to the address indicated at the end of the conditions.
3.2 The EC Regulation no. 2111 from 14/12/05 committed tour operators, travel agents and intermediaries of transport contracts, travelers to teach before the relevant air transport on the identity of each operating airline, once this is fixed. If this is not yet the case when booking, first the likely operating airline must be specified. In the operating airline change after booking, the customer shall be informed immediately.
3.3 The current list of air carriers, issued an operating ban within the EU (blacklist) can be found on the website ec.europa.eu/transport/air-ban/list_de.htm
4. Services / luggage restriction
4.1 The contracted services arising from the confirmation of the Surf Travel and Adventures S.L. See Section 1.3, which refers to the underlying invitation to tender under the contract the customer. Any special arrangements (see. Section 1.4) shall take precedence.
4.2 Luggage is transported at the normal scope. This means per person maximum of one suitcase and one piece of hand luggage. The maximum baggage dimensions are 80 x 40 x 40 cm. Hard suitcases can not be transported.
4.3 The implementation on the ground of offered trips is subject to the achievement of the time laid down for the trip minimum number of participants.
4.4 If the customer individual travel services for reasons not to claim that are not the responsibility of the Surf Travel and Adventures S.L., there is no claim to a pro rata refund of the price. If these services are not entirely irrelevant, the Surf Travel and Adventures S.L. will endeavor at the service providers for reimbursement expenses not incurred.
5. Payment of the travel price / payment
5.1 All payments on the travel price shall be made only upon receipt of the reservation guarantee voucher within the meaning of § 651 k Abs. 3 BGB, this stays with the customer with the booking confirmation. If he is missing, is asked for information.
5.2 The payment is due 28 days prior to departure, if no other arrangements have been made in the contract.
5.3 Cancellation compensation and insurance premiums are due immediately.
6. Price Changes
6.1 The Surf Travel and Adventures S.L. is entitled to increase the travel price if unpredictably increase for them after the contract price components mentioned below due to circumstances or newly arise, which are not the responsibility of the Surf Travel and Adventures S.L.: Exchange rates for the booked trip; Transportation costs (especially in the case in oil prices); Port or airport charges; Security fees in connection with the carriage; Entry, residence and public entrance fees. The price increase is, however, permissible only if there are more than four months between contract conclusion and the start of the journey.
6.2 The price can be increased only by the amount which corresponds to the sum of all occurring after conclusion of the contract amount-related increases referred to in paragraph 6.1 price components of the travel booked. Insofar as relevant cost increases relate to a tour group as a unit, they are first allocated to the individual traveler. Depending on which calculation for the customer is more favorable, while the originally calculated number of participants or the actual number of participants expected will be applied. The Surf Travel and Adventures S.L. is obliged to prove on request reasons and extent of the price increase.
6.3 The Surf Travel and Adventures S.L. has a possible price increase immediately prior to departure at the latest on the 21st day to tell.
6.4 Increases the travel price by more than 5%, the customer is entitled to withdraw from the contract without payment of compensation. Instead, the participation in at least an equivalent other journey from the offer of Surf Travel and Adventures S.L. may be required, provided that the Surf Travel and Adventures S.L. can offer this at no extra charge. Cancellation or request a replacement trip must be declared immediately.
7. Withdrawal in failure to achieve the minimum number of participants
Is in the tour or in other documents, the contract became, set a minimum number of participants, so can the Surf Travel and Adventures S.L. resign not later than 29 days prior to departure from the contract if the minimum number of participants is not reached. The customer can request in this case, the participation in another journey from the offer by Surf Travel and Adventures S.L., provided that these can be offered at no extra cost from the Surf Travel and Adventures S.L.
8. Cancellation prior to departure / rebooking
In case of withdrawal of the customer from the travel contract before departure (cancellation) can after choice of Surf Travel and Adventures S.L., which is made with first-time settlement of cancellation fees and then only with the consent of the customer can be changed a concretely calculated compensation for cancellation or following fixed compensation for cancellation be required:
until the end of the 9th month before departure 5%
- from the beginning of the 8th month until incl. the 60th day before departure 20%
- then from the 59th to 30th day before departure 30%
- then from 29 to 22 day before departure 40%
- then from 21 to 15 days before departure date 50%
- then from 14 to 08 days before departure date 70%
- from 07 days before departure date 80%
of the travel price. Deadline for the calculation of time limits is the receipt of the cancellation.
8.2 The customer proof of lower or no damage incurred remains unaffected even when a lump-sum settlement.
8.3 A change in the person of the traveler can be made under the provisions of § 651 b BGB. Otherwise, changes are only possible by cancellation of the contract to the mentioned in the above conditions and parallel new registration. In individual cases if necessary rebooking against a change fee of 25 pp be agreed. Prerequisite for any transfer is the availability of the service.
9. Termination through Surf Travel and Adventures S.L. from behavioral reasons
The Surf Travel and Adventures S.L. may terminate the travel contract without notice if the customer persistently disturbs despite a warning through Surf Travel and Adventures S.L. the journey or at risk or if it violates the contract to such an extent that immediate termination of the contract is justified. Announces the Surf Travel and Adventures S.L., so it retains its claim to the tour price, but the value of the saved expenses and the benefits must be credited, they accrue through alternative utilization of unused capacity, including their refunded by the service providers ,
10. rights and obligations of the tour guide
10.1 The respective travel agency or line of Surf Travel and Adventures S.L. has been commissioned during the trip, notifications of defects and remedy claims to receive and to take remedial action, if this is possible or necessary. It is not authorized or empowered to accept claims for loss or damages with effect against the Surf Travel and Adventures S.L. or accept such claim positions.
10.2 A cancellation of the travel contract through Surf Travel and Adventures S.L. (eg. case of force majeure) can be expressed also by the tour guide or camp management for Surf Travel and Adventures S.L., these people are so far authorized through Surf Travel and Adventures S.L.
11. Obligations and rights of travelers with inadequate travel
11.1 If the trip is not provided with the contract, the traveler may demand relief. The Surf Travel and Adventures S.L. can refuse the remedy if it requires disproportionate effort.
11.2 Does the Surf Travel and Adventures S.L. is not within a specified by the traveler reasonable time the remedy offered, this may itself remedy the situation and demand reimbursement of necessary expenses. The deadline is unnecessary if a remedy is denied or immediate remedy is warranted by special interest of the traveler.
11.3 For the duration of a non-contractual travel performance, the customer can make a claim for a reduction of the price (reduction) contends. This claim does not apply if the traveler culpably omits to report the defect.
11.4 If due to a defect, the journey gets serious, or therefore the traveler, the journey or its continuation for cause unreasonable, the customer may terminate the travel contract in accordance with statutory requirements. Previously, the traveler has to set a reasonable period for remedial action. The deadline is unnecessary if a remedy is impossible, is refused by the tour operator or immediate termination of the contract by a special interest is justified.
11.5 To direct demand for redress and defects concerning organized by Surf Travel and Adventures S.L. travel to the tour guide or camp management. To the extent possible and reasonable, they should be addressed to the Surf Travel and Adventures S.L. directly (contact details at the end of the conditions).
12. Limitations of Liability of Surf Travel and Adventures S.L.
12.1 The contractual liability towards the passenger for compensation for damages which are not physical injuries, is limited to three times the travel price, as far as
a) damage to the traveler is neither gross negligence nor deliberately or
b) is liable for the Surf Travel and Adventures S.L. for damage incurred by the traveler solely through the fault of a service provider.
12.2 The liability of Surf Travel and Adventures S.L. towards the passenger for damages for tort is, save as regards personal injury or based on intent or gross negligence, limited to three times the travel price of the traveler concerned.
13. Damage and loss of baggage
When luggage loss or damage must be reported also to the carrier immediately, as international agreements and legal provisions additional limitation periods included (in addition to those mentioned in these conditions). The transport company is to with written certification committed (eg during air transport. B. as “Los Report” means). Customers are advised to pay attention to the preservation of such a document and store it carefully.
14. Passport, visa and health regulations
14.1 The information about such provisions by Surf Travel and Adventures S.L. upon booking refers to the state at this time for German citizens of EU leaders by the tour is offered for reservation without consideration of personal circumstances, as far as no specific details were provided.
14.2 It is expressly pointed out that any time there is the possibility of a subsequent amendment of those provisions. The Surf Travel and Adventures S.L. will seek within your means to inform the traveler of any changes in time as possible. The traveler, however, suggested itself to follow the news media in order to adapt quickly to any changes.
14.3 The traveler should be informed in time about infections and vaccinations as well as other prophylaxis measures; if necessary, medical advice should be sought about thrombosis and other health risks. General information is available from public health departments, travel medicine experienced doctors, travel medicine information services or the Federal Centre for health education.
14.4 If for the traveler because of those rules difficulties that prevent or interfere with his participation in the trip, the customer is therefore not entitled to free withdrawal from the travel contract. A prerequisite is that the Surf Travel and Adventures S.L. is prepared for its part to provide the service in the situation and and these difficulties are not caused by Surf Travel and Adventures S.L. Mutual claims in the event of default attributable to remain unaffected insofar as the liability limitations do not interfere with these Booking Conditions.
In particular, the Surf Travel and Adventures S.L. recommends the conclusion of a trip cancellation insurance and insurance to cover the repatriation costs in case of accident or illness.
16. Claim position, deadline, limitation
16.1 Contractual claims due to total or partial non-performance or poor provision of travel services must submit the traveler within a month after the contractually agreed end of the journey of Surf Travel and Adventures S.L. against under the specified conditions at the end of the address. Only when no failure to observe the time-limit arises, an assertion of claims after the deadline is possible.
16.2 The referred to in section 16.1 Claims of the traveler expire after one year, unless that affects claims for bodily injury or claims which are based on intent or gross negligence. Such contractual claims expire in two years. The period begins with the day on which the journey should end according to the contract.
17. Validity of tender information
The tender may only consider the pressure or update timing stationary conditions and unfortunately printing errors can also occur with the utmost care. Therefore, changes to the tender remain reserved up to the looking to the Treaty Final Declaration of the Surf Travel and Adventures S.L.
18. Special Covid-19
· Each unvaccinated participant, arriving from Germany, must show a negative PCR test when boarding the bus / at check-in, this must not be older than 48H when crossing the border and not older than 72H in the camp when checking in
· If the participant comes from Spain, Portugal, Holland, Cyprus or Great Britain, a negative PCR test not older than 24 hours must be presented (at check-in)
· Fully vaccinated participants (with a vaccine recognized by France, fully vaccinated for more than two weeks) must have an officially valid vaccination certificate with them and also have a negative antigen test from an official test center (no self-tests) not older than 48 hours (should travel with the bus, the test must not be older than 48H both when boarding the bus and when checking in at the camp)
· FFP2 masks must be worn on the bus and in the camp, the participant / tutor is responsible for bringing at least 2 FFP2 masks per day, this is required by the French state
· If a participant is tested positive for Covid despite compliance with all safety regulations and hygiene measures on site, the parents undertake to pick up their child as soon as possible at their own expense. In such a case, the organizer Planet Surfcamps assumes neither liability nor any costs resulting therefrom (e.g. travel costs, test costs, quarantine costs, etc.)
· The organizer Planet Surfcamps expressly points out that it is advisable to take out travel insurance including Covid protection (e.g. at Hanse Merkur) to cover any costs, e.g. to cover in the event of illness, interruption or before departure, etc.
· The same (the organizer) also points out that it is the responsibility of the legal guardian to check and know the applicable entry regulations on the return journey. Planet Surfcamps is not responsible for the implementation, organization and assumption of costs for any Covid tests that are required for the return trip of the participant. In any case, costs for Covid tests are to be borne by the participants
· Planet Surfcamps does not organize airport transport, you have to organize it yourself or book it through our partner westcoasttransfers.com (see info on the homepage)
· Planet Surfcamps (the organizer) adopts these new regulations to the best of their knowledge and belief in accordance with the French and Spanish Covid regulations. The organizer is aware that the additional security measures could be disadvantageous for our customers. They are introduced to increase the security on site for all participants and the staff in the camp.
· The legal tutors are responsible for making the participants aware of and explaining the content of the "Terms and Conditions" and the importance of compliance with the Covid protection and security measures on site and on the bus
Surf Travel and Adventures S.L.
Planet Surf Camps
C/ Villalba Hervas, N.o 5,7o Prta. DRC
38002 – Santa Cruz de Tenerife
Santa Cruz de Tenerife
COO: Cesar Robles Mana