Activities Vieux Boucau - More Than Just Surfing
In addition to the surf and yoga sessions, you can also expect a great programme of activities:
- Saturday is our day of arrival and departure. That day, you'll get to know the team, each other and the most important information on the camp. After that, we're going to give out the material and if you still have energy, you can come to Mojito Bar with us to party.
- On the other days besides our surf and yoga lessons, we have different activities prepared for you.
- At our volleyball field we have our weekly beach volleyball tournament. No worries, even if you are an absolutely beginner, you can join the game as well. It is just about fun!
- On Mondays, we have our legendary Mojito-Monday!
- Tuesday is the day Lazy day and we will drive to Biarritz or to the Spanish city San Sebastian, which is famous for its variety of Tapas Bar´s.
- Another Highlight is our Flunky Ball Tournament. I can promise you - none of the players remains sober.
- We also have our cozy Jam-Session and if the conditions allow it, then we also have our sunset surf.
- And on Saturdays, its arrival and departure day again.
Even though we spend a lot of time on the beach and in the ocean with you, to teach you how to surf (which is what you are there for after all), there are plenty of other things to do at our camp.
In the daytime we spend the majority of our time at the beach, but if you’re feeling sporty then there are beach volleyball, basketball and football courts at the campsite. There’s also a skatepark close by too. Furthermore, we’ve got a great weekly day trip on offer as well.
As you can see, you will never be bored at our camp, because there is always something to do for everyone. It is important to us that you have an unforgettable time at our surf camp, which you will remember for years to come.